Sreenu Vaitla, a director who churned out hits like Ready and Dookudu, has been on a downhill slide recently. Sreenu’s image took a beating when his last couple of movies released with huge expectations but turned out to be disasters.
Keen on making a strong comeback, Sreenu Vaitla has signed a new contract. According to our sources, he has signed a two film deal with producer C. Kalyan. The first film will begin immediately. Although information is still under wraps, hero Ram’s name is floating around as the potential lead. An official confirmation is yet to come.
This will definitely be a fresh start for Sreenu Vaitla. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you