Contrary to all the actresses who follow a strict diet regime to keep their weight under control, Anushka Shetty, one of the leading actresses down south, has been on an eating diet and gained up to 15 kilos so far. Apparently, Anushka has plans to gain a few more extra kilos to look her character in her upcoming film, Size Zero.
For the film, Anushka is supposed to look obese and the former yoga beauty has been on a strict carbohydrate diet to gain weight. Scenes involving Anushka in an obese avatar have been shot already and the unit will wait for a few more months until Anushka loses all these extra kilos, before she commences shoot with her ‘Size Zero’ look.
In the film, Anushka plays an obese girl trying to woo a handsome hunk. Arya plays the male lead and the film is being directed by Prakash Kovelamudi. PVP Cinema is producing the film.
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity