Many film stars and other celebrities love to connect with their fan base via their social networking blogs. Veteran actress,Ramya Krishna, is the latest to join the bandwagon. Recently, she joined Twitter to connect with her fans.
She can be reached with her user name- ‘meramyakrishnan’. Soon after creating her account, she posted a message wishing all her followers. She is currently busy shooting for a Tamil soap opera, Vamsam.
Also, she has a handful of movies up her sleeve. She will be seen in an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming movie, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Also, she will show her acting prowess as Shivagami in SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you