Many film stars and other celebrities love to connect with their fan base via their social networking blogs. Veteran actress,Ramya Krishna, is the latest to join the bandwagon. Recently, she joined Twitter to connect with her fans.
She can be reached with her user name- ‘meramyakrishnan’. Soon after creating her account, she posted a message wishing all her followers. She is currently busy shooting for a Tamil soap opera, Vamsam.
Also, she has a handful of movies up her sleeve. She will be seen in an important role in Nagarjuna’s upcoming movie, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Also, she will show her acting prowess as Shivagami in SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture