Hansika is a busy bee these days with multiple projects lined up for release. The actress has been juggling between the sets of her debut film in Malayalam, Villain, and Gulebakavali, a Tamil film in which she’s paired up with Prabhudeva.
In a recent interview, Hansika confessed that she’s quite fond of Prabhudeva, who introduced her to Tamil cinema several years ago with his directorial venture Engeyum Kadhal. Apparently, the star choreographer has also given a nickname to her. “When we meet on the sets of Gulebakavali, it’s a lot of fun. He calls me ‘6G’ because either I’ll keep laughing or having fun with others on the sets of the film,” Hansika said.
Hansika will soon be seen in Gautham Nanda in Telugu in which she’s playing a lower-middle class girl. Gopichand has played the lead role in this film.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign