This seems to be the season of star daughters making their acting debut in Tollywood. Firstly, Naga Babu’s daughter Niharika Konidela will test her luck with the soon to be released Oka Manasu. Even veteran actor Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivani was rumoured to be making her acting debut soon.
And now, it’s popular comedian cum writer Uttej’s daughter Chetana Uttej’s turn to put her acting skills under test with her debut film, She. Interestingly, even before the release of She, a horror drama, Chetana has already lined up a teenage youthful love story titled Pichiga Nachchav. The shooting of this film has been progressing at a brisk pace.
Chetana, a trained classical dancer, acted as a child artiste in Teja’s directorial debut Chitram and Puri Jagannadh’s debut film Badri.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you