This seems to be the season of star daughters making their acting debut in Tollywood. Firstly, Naga Babu’s daughter Niharika Konidela will test her luck with the soon to be released Oka Manasu. Even veteran actor Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivani was rumoured to be making her acting debut soon.
And now, it’s popular comedian cum writer Uttej’s daughter Chetana Uttej’s turn to put her acting skills under test with her debut film, She. Interestingly, even before the release of She, a horror drama, Chetana has already lined up a teenage youthful love story titled Pichiga Nachchav. The shooting of this film has been progressing at a brisk pace.
Chetana, a trained classical dancer, acted as a child artiste in Teja’s directorial debut Chitram and Puri Jagannadh’s debut film Badri.
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding