Recently, the City Civil Court issued notices to director Koratala Siva and the producers of Srimanthudu following a petition filed by a novelist named Sharath Chandra. Sharath alleged that his novel Chacchentha Prema was copied by Koratala Siva and remade as Srimanthudu.
Koratala Siva has been maintaining silence over the issue as he has been busy with the shooting of NTR’s Janatha Garage. As per the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Koratala Siva denied plagiarism and said that both Srimanthudu and Chacchentha Prema are available in the market to know the truth. The director also said that being a writer himself he respects his fellow writers.
The writer-director also reminded the Telugu Film Writers Association’s favorable response in the case last year. However, Koratala Siva said he would not talk much about the matter since the case is in the court.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next