It is a known fact that star director, Shankar spends some unheard amounts of money just to shoot his songs. He has shot in every possible location in the world and keeps reinventing himself with every film.
The latest news that has created a stir in the social media is that Shankar has apparently spent close to 30 crores just to shoot a song in his upcoming film 2.0. Yes! you heard that right. Close to four of five low budget films can be shot in that amount and Shankar has used it just for a song.
Even though the report going around is not confirmed, it is clearly possible that Shankar can do stuff like this and spend such money. His 2.0 is India’s most expensive film to date and is currently in its post-production stage.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry