Veteran director Mani Ratnam added yet another feather to his cap. He will appear at the ‘Museum of Moving Image’ which will showcase three of his masterpieces Roja, Bombay and Dil Se from July 31st to August 2nd.
An official statement from the New York based museum was issued describing the master film maker as the ‘rarest of the film directors’ capable of making exquisitely crafted, hugely entertaining, yet intelligent and provocative Films on a range of social and political issues. The series is titled ‘ Politics as Spectacle: the films of Mani Ratnam’.
Mani Ratnam, after lying low for the last couple of years, made a strong comeback recently with a refreshing and breezy romantic entertainer OK Bangaram.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you