Veteran director Mani Ratnam added yet another feather to his cap. He will appear at the ‘Museum of Moving Image’ which will showcase three of his masterpieces Roja, Bombay and Dil Se from July 31st to August 2nd.
An official statement from the New York based museum was issued describing the master film maker as the ‘rarest of the film directors’ capable of making exquisitely crafted, hugely entertaining, yet intelligent and provocative Films on a range of social and political issues. The series is titled ‘ Politics as Spectacle: the films of Mani Ratnam’.
Mani Ratnam, after lying low for the last couple of years, made a strong comeback recently with a refreshing and breezy romantic entertainer OK Bangaram.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you