It’s been reported already that the title logo and motion poster of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will be unveiled on August 22nd on the occasion of Chiru’s birthday. Charan had already promised that the motion poster will be a never before treat for fans.
Meanwhile, even the motion poster launch event is going to be a mega event. All of Tollywood’s star directors and other celebs have been sent invitations to grace the event. Numero uno director SS Rajamouli will be unveiling the motion poster. Apparently, a few character sketches of the film’s primary cast will also be shown at the event.
Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan. Amitabh Bachchan will essay a crucial role and Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady. More details are awaited.
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?