If things fall into place as expected, movie lovers will be in for a huge treat in 2017. ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram and Gautham Menon, the star actor and director from Kollywood, are currently in talks for a possible collaboration, revealed by Gautham Menon himself.
Today, Gautham Menon, who is promoting the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, his upcoming movie, revealed that he is discussing a script with Vikram and that nothing has been finalised until now. Meanwhile, Vikram will wrap up the Tamil remake of Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you