If things fall into place as expected, movie lovers will be in for a huge treat in 2017. ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram and Gautham Menon, the star actor and director from Kollywood, are currently in talks for a possible collaboration, revealed by Gautham Menon himself.
Today, Gautham Menon, who is promoting the Tamil version of Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, his upcoming movie, revealed that he is discussing a script with Vikram and that nothing has been finalised until now. Meanwhile, Vikram will wrap up the Tamil remake of Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you