Versatile actor Vikram is known for making experimental flicks. But most of his films over the last few years have disappointed the audience. Finally, the actor’s hard work has paid off with the success of his recent film Inkokkadu.
The film was received well in both Tamil and Telugu and is still running strong at the box office. The makers of the film have officially confirmed that the movie is marching towards Rs.100 crore gross from both the versions.
This spy thriller is directed by Anand Shankar. Nayanthara and Nithya Menen played the female leads.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you