Tamil Superstar Vikram’s forthcoming flick, Dhruva Natchathiram’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s first look teaser which was released a few months ago has caught the audience attention and mounted expectations on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s director Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise. Vikram will be seen as an intense spy agent role in this stylish entertainer.
Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie which is slated for next year release.
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date