Tamil Superstar Vikram’s forthcoming flick, Dhruva Natchathiram’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s first look teaser which was released a few months ago has caught the audience attention and mounted expectations on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s director Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise. Vikram will be seen as an intense spy agent role in this stylish entertainer.
Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie which is slated for next year release.
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted