After a gap of nearly a couple of years, Sudheer Babu is back to shooting sets and he’s finishing back-to-back movies at a jet speed. It is well-known that Sudheer is essaying a special role in Nara Rohith and Sree Vishnu’s multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shooting has been progressing at the Ramoji Film City at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s debutant director Indraneel is busy canning several scenes featuring Sudheer Babu and comedian Srinivas Reddy.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie, which is being produced by Apparao Bellana. This film is said to be a realistic social drama.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections