After a gap of nearly a couple of years, Sudheer Babu is back to shooting sets and he’s finishing back-to-back movies at a jet speed. It is well-known that Sudheer is essaying a special role in Nara Rohith and Sree Vishnu’s multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shooting has been progressing at the Ramoji Film City at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s debutant director Indraneel is busy canning several scenes featuring Sudheer Babu and comedian Srinivas Reddy.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie, which is being produced by Apparao Bellana. This film is said to be a realistic social drama.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?