Director Sukumar’s next movie, starring Ram Charan as the main lead, was launched yesterday. The film is a romantic entertainer with village backdrop. The theme poster and Ram Charan’s image makeover with a thick beard have become trending topics since yesterday.
Now, looks like Sukumar is all set to break his 8-year-old tradition with Ram Charan’s movie. Starting with Allu Arjun in Arya 2 in 2009, all of Sukumar’s lead heroes in 100℅ Love, 1 Nenokkadine and Nannaku Prematho were seen wearing spectacles. “Spectacles give a distinct look to his heroes”, has been Sukumar’s logic over these years.
While all these above movies were predominantly urban based, RC11 will have Charan playing a village youth and going by the first few glimpses of Charan’s look for the movie, chances are less that he will be seen wearing spectacles.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you