Just a day before the release of his high budget visual extravaganza ‘Lingaa’, star cinematographer Rathnavelu has said that Sukumar is his favorite director. In an interview given to a Tamil website, the well regarded cinematographer has said that Sukumar is a great writer-director who comes up with different versions of the same script. “He is very creative and his films have a great scope for grand visuals”, he said.
The maverick Tamil technician also said that he shares a great comfort level with Sukumar. He worked with Sukumar for his debut ‘Arya’ and continued with ‘Jagadam’ and the recent ‘1 Nenokkadine’.
The DOP also revealed that Mahesh Babu was totally floored seeing the amazing visuals of ‘1 Nenokkadine’. Rathnavelu’s next film is Sukumar’s production ‘Kumari 21F’.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights