Manchu Vishnu is appearing in the lead role of the upcoming comedy entertainer ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, directed by G. Nageswara Reddy. Hansika is playing the lead role opposite him in this production. Vishnu will be seen in two roles as Suleiman and Krishna Sastry in this movie. “Having an ambition in life is not enough. You have to search for a way to reach it. You have to forget the difficulties and losses in that path and go by it no matter what. To reach your dream, you have to be ready to face anything. Suleiman and Krishna Sastry also have a goal in their life, but what path they take to reach it will have to be seen on the screen”, says Vishnu about the movie’s story.
“Viewers will have a very entertaining time in our film”, says Vishnu. In fact, “be ready for many pleasant surprises”, he says. The movie is gearing up for release in this Dussehra season and music has been composed by Chakri. Two songs were scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections