Some time back, there was news that senior director Vamsi will be directing Raj Tharun in the sequel of his classic Ladies Tailor. Latest update reveals that young hero Sumanth Ashwin has now been roped in place of Raj Tharun.
Script work of the film has been completed and the pre-production is currently on. Madhura Sreedhar Reddy will produce this film which will go on floors soon.
Ladies tailor was a huge during the early 80’s and it would be really interesting to see how Sumanth Ashwin pulls off this film which has been titled Fashion Designer.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you