Hero Sundeep Kishan seems to be leading the race among young, upcoming heroes with quite a few offers in hand. He is timing his projects well so that he isn’t away from the focus for long. The shooting of his upcoming movie “Beeruva” is already finished and it is getting ready for release. Meanwhile, Sundeep has started shooting for his next film titled “Tiger”.
The shooting of the film is underway in Bobbili, and some crucial scenes featuring Sundeep are being canned. Tiger has A.R.Muragadoss’s protege, V.Anand as the director while Tagore Madhu and N.V.Prasad jointly produce this movie.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan