Recently, the teaser of the digitally mastered Super Star Rajinikanth’s iconic gangster drama, Baasha, was unveiled by Satya Cinemas. The reputed production house is releasing the movie commemorating its 50 years in Tamil film industry.
Yesterday, Satya Cinemas’ Thangaraj met Rajinikanth at the latter’s residence and showed him Baasha’s new teaser. Impressed with it, Rajini enquired about the technical changes the movie underwent during the digital mastering of its image and sound.
Directed by Suresh Krishna, Baasha also stars Nagma, Raghuvaran and Vijaya Kumar in prominent roles. The film will be hitting the screens in early 2017.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?