Super Star Rajinikanth rarely tweets on his official Twitter handle and whenever he tweets something, it becomes a hot topic. This morning, Rajini tweeted wishing the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa a speedy recovery.
Jayalalithaa has been down with viral fever for the last couple of days and she was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Chennai in the wee hours of Friday. Jayaa took part in the inaugural ceremonies of the 2nd phase of Chennai Metro and new city buses on Thursday and it took a toll on her health.
Fans and followers of Jayalalithaa are offering special prayers in temples across Tamil Nadu for Amma’s speedy recovery.
அன்புள்ள CM அவர்கள் விரைவில் நலமடைய இறைவனை பிராத்திக்கிறேன்
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) September 24, 2016
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala