The deep friendship between Super Star Rajinikanth and his contemporary Kamal Haasan dates back to nearly four decades. Both the stars have been the dominant pillars of Tamil cinema and even acted in numerous films together.
A couple of weeks ago, Kamal slipped and fell down from the stairs in his Chennai office and was admitted into a hospital where he underwent two surgeries. Kamal even expressed his disappointment over missing out on watching his good friend Rajini’s Kabali.
Soon after his return to India, Rajini wanted to visit Kamal personally and enquire about his well-being. However, doctors didn’t allow him as they performed the second operation on Kamal’s leg. Rajini then made a surprise phone call to Kamal and the two friends chit chatted heartily for a long time.
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you