It is well known that superstar Rajinikanth’s next will be under the direction of Ranith Pa. This project will go on floors very soon and major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia.
Currently, the pre-production activities are going on in full swing and the unit is conducting a rehearsal workshop in Chennai to ensure that everything is in place before the shooting gets under way.
Rajinikanth made a surprise visit to the venue and stunned the entire crew. It is also heard that the superstar spent sometime and also practised some of his scenes.
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in this film. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce this project.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP