It is well known that superstar Rajinikanth’s next will be under the direction of Ranith Pa. This project will go on floors very soon and major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia.
Currently, the pre-production activities are going on in full swing and the unit is conducting a rehearsal workshop in Chennai to ensure that everything is in place before the shooting gets under way.
Rajinikanth made a surprise visit to the venue and stunned the entire crew. It is also heard that the superstar spent sometime and also practised some of his scenes.
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in this film. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce this project.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?