Now that the film is just days away from its release, the promotions of Supreme are on full swing. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the film will release in close to 80 screens in the US which is the highest for Sai Dharam Tej till date.
After the success of Subramanyam for Sale, Sai Dharam Tej has created a good name for himself and his film is keenly awaited in all circles. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, Supreme has Raashi Khanna as the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
Dil Raju produces this film which is up for release this Thursday.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you