After attaining positive reviews for her performance and looks in her last film ‘Beeruva’, the beautiful Delhi actress Surabhi has signed up a biggie. The actress will soon be seen in Manchu Manoj’s action thriller, ‘Attack’, in Ram Gopal Varma’s direction. Speaking to a leading news agency, Surabhi said that she is quite excited to be a part of the film’s ensemble cast.
Showering praises on her director, Surabhi said that RGV showcases his heroines as exotic paintings and that all his heroines were lauded as glamorous divas. In a bid to move away from the ‘innocent actress’ tag, the actress also decided to go glam in ‘Attack’ and even came up with her hot photoshoot stiils, which caught everyone’s attention.
The shooting of ‘Attack’ is going on at a brisk pace and RGV will wind up the shoot in March itself. The film is all set to release towards the end of April.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you