Daggubati Suresh Babu and Akkineni Nagarjuna have teamed up for a small budget film. This movie also has P. Ram Mohan as one of the producers and the film’s name is ‘Uyyala Jampala’. The movie has been produced by Sunshine Cinemas and Annapurna Studios, while D.Suresh Babu is acting as the presenter. Virinchi Varma is the director of this cute, romantic entertainer.
Avika Gor, who gained a lot of popularity with the serial ‘Chinnari Pellikoothuru’, is the lead actress in this movie while Raj Tharun will be seen as the male lead. The film’s shoot has been completed and post production activities are currently underway.
The audio album is expected to come out soon and Sunny has composed the music. While D. Suresh Babu and Akkineni Nagarjuna need no introduction, Ram Mohan is the producer behind the 2008 comedy hit ‘Ashta Chamma’.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon