Few months ago, Gautham Menon had announced that he’s going to team up with Suriya once again after delivering couple of big hits like Khaaka Khaaka and Vaaranam Aayiram. The film titled Thuppariyum Anandhan was set in Madras in 1930s with Suriya playing a detective who investigates the reason behind series of murders. However, Gautham Menon has decided to keep this project on hold for now and his upcoming film with Suriya is said to be a romantic action film. This untitled film is likely to go on floors in March, 2013 after Suriya wraps up shooting for Singham 2. More details about the cast and the crew will be announced soon. Suriya’s recent film Brothers failed to click at box office in Andhra Pradesh and he’s currently busy shooting for Hari’s Singham 2 which also has Anushka and Hansika in lead role.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you