Recently, Suriya donated the expensive wheelchair that he used for Athreya character in his recent release, 24, to The Spinal Foundation in Chandigarh. The wheelchair will be used to train the patients suffering from paralysis.
The foundation people thanked Suriya for his noble gesture through their social networking profile.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you