Recently, Suriya donated the expensive wheelchair that he used for Athreya character in his recent release, 24, to The Spinal Foundation in Chandigarh. The wheelchair will be used to train the patients suffering from paralysis.
The foundation people thanked Suriya for his noble gesture through their social networking profile.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23