After a long gap since his 2013 release, Adda, actor Sushanth is wrapping up his next film titled Aatadukundam Ra. While the film’s title is inspired from a song from Sushanth’s uncle Nagarjuna’s film Sisindri, latest reports reveal that Sushanth has remixed his grandpa and legendary actor ANR’s classic song.
Apparently, the makers of Aatadukundam Ra have recently shot ANR’s Palleku Podam Paru Ni Chuddam Chalo Chalo song from his evergreen classic film, Devadas. Aatadukundam Ra is being directed by G Nageswara Reddy and is produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao. Sonam Bajwa is the film’s leading lady.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you