The recently released Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, has been getting a huge response from all quarters. On Saturday, producer Dil Raju arranged a special show for the orphan kids from the Lalana Welfare Kids. Speaking about the show Dil Raju said that he is extremely happy for organizing the show, and also promised to lend his support to the organization in the future.
SVSC is going great at the box office and has been drawing huge crowds at the theaters. Super stars Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu played reel life brothers in Tollywood’s first multi-starrer in the last 25 years.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you