In a major good news for filmmakers and trade circles, the Telangana government recently gave its nod to the long-standing demand of five shows per day in the state. Soon, all the single screens will be running five shows as per the new guidelines.
The Telangana government has also given a green signal to the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’s requests like introducing online single window system for film shootings, online ticketing system in cinema theaters, allotting land for the construction of a film institute, mini theaters in RTC bus stations, mini cultural complexes and granting 8 crore fund for organizing the upcoming International Children’s Film Festival in Hyderabad.
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio