The Telangana State Minister of Cinematography and Commercial Taxes Talasani Srinivas Yadav said that the government will soon implement a single-window system to address all the issues pertaining to the Telugu film industry. The minister announced this decision during his meeting with several film industry biggies and government officials at the Secretariat yesterday.
Talasani said that producers will soon get all the required government permissions from pre-production to the post-release phases of their films all at once through this single-window system. The minister also said that the change of name and the new presentation of the erstwhile AP government’s Nandi Awards is under the purview of CM KCR.
Talasani concluded saying that there is no regional prejudice in Telugu film industry and that doors are open to those with required talent to shine in TFI.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you