Taapsee has opted out of one of her upcoming Tamil films which she had signed just six days ago. She was supposed to be part of Sundar C’s upcoming film titled Madha Gaja Raja which was supposed to have Vishal, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Taapsee in lead roles. Although she was quite excited about signing the film, Taapsee revealed that she’s not able to allocate the required dates since three of her upcoming films also are on floors. “Unable to allocate all d required dates for sundar c-vishal project coz of 3 other movies on floor n chashmebaddoor promotions. So won’t b doing d movie. I wish d whole team n luck n really hope n wish I get to work wid em soon :(,” Taapsee posted on Twitter. She’s currently part of Shadow, Chandrasekhar Yeleti;s upcoming film and Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming film in Tamil. Her debut film in Hindi, Chashme Baddoor will hit the screens on August 24.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media