As per the latest update, young and talented actor Chaitanya Krishna is the latest actor to join the long list of actors who will be seen in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu. The buzz has it that Chaitanya Krishna will be playing one of Pawan Kalyan’s brothers in the movie.
Chaitanya Krishna is currently basking in the success of his latest release, Premam, in which he played a crucial role alongside Naga Chaitanya. Katamarayudu’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad from the 12th of this month.
Katamarayudu is said to be a remake of Thala Ajith’s hit film, Veeram. Dolly of Gopala Gopala fame is directing this movie and Sharrat Marar is producing it.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you