Right from his first film onwards, Hanu Raghavapudi has become quite famous with the way he dealt with subtle emotions in Andala Raakshasi. Three years later and after a lot of struggle, he made his second film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha.
The romantic thriller has hit the bulls eye and audience have been appreciating Hanu’s impressive work. The way he narrated a quirky love story with some interesting thrilling elements was commendable.
Not only with the script, but the way he extracted performances from Nani, Mehreen and other star cast of the film was quite impressive. The much needed success has brought a new stride to the young director and has given Tollywood an young technician to watch out for.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you