Right from his first film onwards, Hanu Raghavapudi has become quite famous with the way he dealt with subtle emotions in Andala Raakshasi. Three years later and after a lot of struggle, he made his second film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha.
The romantic thriller has hit the bulls eye and audience have been appreciating Hanu’s impressive work. The way he narrated a quirky love story with some interesting thrilling elements was commendable.
Not only with the script, but the way he extracted performances from Nani, Mehreen and other star cast of the film was quite impressive. The much needed success has brought a new stride to the young director and has given Tollywood an young technician to watch out for.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages