Tamanna, who is known as Milky Beauty down south, is definitely creating a huge buzz in Bollywood and is currently the talk of the town in Mumbai. As her first big budget film ‘Himmatwala’ readies for release in March, Tamanna is already being considered for some big-ticket projects. Some of the renowned production houses have been making a bee-line to get her to sign for their projects. The positive reports that Himmatwala is carrying is helping her cause and getting her foothold in Bollywood.
Down south, Tamanna was last seen with Pawan Kalyan in the super-hit ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Ram Babu’ is gearing up for her next release opposite Naga Chaitanya in the remake of Tamil super hit Vettai.
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani