The film stars Udhayanidhi Stalin, Nayanthara and Santhanam in lead roles. The film is being directed by Jagadeesh, a former associate of Rajesh. Interestingly, Tamannah has signed Rajesh’s upcoming film, which is a sequel to Boss Engira Bhasakaran. As per the latest news, Tamannaah has already wrapped up shooting her part in this comedy film and she’s playing herself in the film.
It’s interesting to see a top actress like Tamannaah coming forward to do such cameos in other films; however, it remains to be seen if others take a cue from her and do the same. Tamannaah is expected to join the sets of Aagadu soon and she’ll soon begin shooting for Baahubali.
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details