The film stars Udhayanidhi Stalin, Nayanthara and Santhanam in lead roles. The film is being directed by Jagadeesh, a former associate of Rajesh. Interestingly, Tamannah has signed Rajesh’s upcoming film, which is a sequel to Boss Engira Bhasakaran. As per the latest news, Tamannaah has already wrapped up shooting her part in this comedy film and she’s playing herself in the film.
It’s interesting to see a top actress like Tamannaah coming forward to do such cameos in other films; however, it remains to be seen if others take a cue from her and do the same. Tamannaah is expected to join the sets of Aagadu soon and she’ll soon begin shooting for Baahubali.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Press Note : First Look Of Vijay’s ‘Adhirindhi’ Gets A Thumping Response
Articles that might interest you