Tamannaah’s upcoming Tamil film, Chiyaan Vikram’s Sketch, is slated for release in January, 2018. The actress is currently busy with three movies in Telugu and two projects in Hindi. Today, Tamannaah’s latest Tamil film has been made official.
Tamannaah will be seen opposite hero Udhayanidhi Stalin in her next Tamil project. Seenu Ramasamy, who had earlier directed Tamannaah-Vijay Sethupathi’s 2016 hit cop action entertainer Dharmadurai, will direct this movie. Red Giant Movies banner will bankroll the project.
Tentatively titled Kanne Kalaimaane, this film will have its music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The shooting of this film will kick-start from January 19.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani