National award winning Tamil star Dhanush is eagerly waiting for VIP 2’s release in Telugu. The film is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. Dhanush and the film’s director Soundaryaa Rajinikanth were in Hyderabad yesterday and interacted with the media.
Speaking on the occasion, Dhanush said that he has plans to produce movies in Telugu on his Wunderbar Films banner. However, Dhanush said he needs to first understand the sensibilities of Telugu audience and the market dynamics before taking the plunge. Dhanush revealed that his soon to be commenced movie, Maari 2, will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched