Years later, Teja reveals that he has plans of making Chitram 2 and has the script ready for it. Adding further, the maverick director revealed that he will only produce the film and let some of his assistants direct it.
Meanwhile, Teja’s upcoming film, Hora Hori ,has created a good buzz and is up for release tomorrow.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?