After winning the Miss India Earth 2013 and being one of the most sought after supermodels in the country, Sobhita Dhulipala, the Telugu beauty queen from Visakhapatnam, will soon make her Bollywood debut. As per the latest reports from Mumbai tabloids, Sobhita signed a film with talented director Anurag Kashyap for his upcoming film titled Raaghav 2.0.
Apparently, Sobhita will be playing the female lead in this biopic and Anurag Kashyap is planning to rope in Nawazuddin Siddiqui to play Psycho Raaghav, a serial killer who terrorized Mumbai during the 60s.
Sobhita is a trained classical dancer in Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam and she once expressed her desire to act in Telugu films.
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer