After winning the Miss India Earth 2013 and being one of the most sought after supermodels in the country, Sobhita Dhulipala, the Telugu beauty queen from Visakhapatnam, will soon make her Bollywood debut. As per the latest reports from Mumbai tabloids, Sobhita signed a film with talented director Anurag Kashyap for his upcoming film titled Raaghav 2.0.
Apparently, Sobhita will be playing the female lead in this biopic and Anurag Kashyap is planning to rope in Nawazuddin Siddiqui to play Psycho Raaghav, a serial killer who terrorized Mumbai during the 60s.
Sobhita is a trained classical dancer in Kuchipudi and Bharatanatyam and she once expressed her desire to act in Telugu films.
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
Articles that might interest you