Indian President Pranab Mukherjee honored several stars from the Telugu film industry in a special tea party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi yesterday. These stars were chosen as the central government’s brand ambassadors for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious Swachh Bharat cleanliness campaign.
Legendary publisher and filmmaker Ramoji Rao, reputed actor Kamal Haasan, actress and social worker Amala Akkineni, actress and filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu, popular actress Tamannaah Bhatia and national award winning lyricist Suddala Ashok Teja were the Telugu celebrities who were honored by the President.
Addressing the guests, the president called for an immediate development of low-cost and effective infrastructure to improve sanitation and environmental standards in Indian villages, towns and cities.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej