While continuing its solid run in Indian and overseas market, Jr.NTR’s ‘Temper’ is now set to conquer the box office in Japan. ‘Temper’ has already reached the 40 crore club and it is emerging as one of the the biggest grossers in NTR’s career . As per the latest reports, ‘Temper’ has released in Japan yesterday.
Jr NTR is one among the few Indian actors who has got great fan following in countries like Japan. His movie ‘Baadshah’ has secured a rare feat as the first Telugu movie to be dubbed in Japanese language.
This action entertainer was directed by ace film maker Puri Jagannadh and produced by Ganesh Bandla. Kajal Agarwal was the female lead.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you