We had earlier reported that Thaman replaced Anirudh for Ram Charan-Srinu Vaitla’s forthcoming movie, tentatively titled ‘My name is Raju’. The latest update reveals that Thaman has completed the music score of this film and the unit is getting ready for a foreign schedule to film the romantic songs on Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh.
Srinu Vaitla has pinned all his hopes on this flick after his last venture ‘Aagadu’ failed miserably at the box office. ‘My name is Raju’ is being produced by DVV Danayya and Kriti Sanon will be seen in a pivotal role in this family entertainer. This flick is slated to hit the screens on October 15. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you