The final rites of the ex-president are said to be performed in his birth place Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. A seven day mourning was declared by the Indian government and several political bigwigs are said to attend the final journey of one of the most respected people in the country.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you