The final rites of the ex-president are said to be performed in his birth place Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. A seven day mourning was declared by the Indian government and several political bigwigs are said to attend the final journey of one of the most respected people in the country.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court