The final rites of the ex-president are said to be performed in his birth place Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. A seven day mourning was declared by the Indian government and several political bigwigs are said to attend the final journey of one of the most respected people in the country.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you