The final rites of the ex-president are said to be performed in his birth place Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. A seven day mourning was declared by the Indian government and several political bigwigs are said to attend the final journey of one of the most respected people in the country.
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
Articles that might interest you