It is well known that Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, Thikka, is all but completed, and the post-production activities are progressing at a brisk pace. Directed by Suneel Reddy, the film stars debutant Larissa Bonnesi as the leading lady.
At a recent press meet, producer Rohin Reddy revealed that comedy will undoubtedly be the major highlight of Thikka and that the film will be a comic caper from start to finish. He also added that the film stars an ensemble of comedy actors and that they all have been given meaningful roles.
Meanwhile, the film’s audio will be released in July first week and the theatrical release is expected to take place in the third week of July.
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz