Thuppakki starring Vijay, Kajal and Vidyut has been postponed to November 13.The film was earlier supposed to release on November 9; however, we have received information that Shobha Rani, who bought the film’s dubbing rights, has decided to release the film on November 13. A R Murugadoss directed the film and it’s about a police offers who’s on a hot pursuit to nab a terrorist in Mumbai.
Vijay is playing the role of a police officer and Vidyut will be seen as the terrorist. The film’s music has been composed by Harris Jayaraj and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. Most part of the film has been shot in Mumbai. This is the first time Murugadoss and Vijay have teamed up for a film and expectations are sky high in Tamil Nadu over this film. The buzz about the film is good and it remains to be seen if Vijay can impress the audience in Andhra Pradesh as well at least this time.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you