Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently fighting for the MLA seat from Hindupur, which is expected to be a Nandamuri stronghold. Sr NTR and Nandamuri Hariskrishna contested successfully from this area and a few weeks ago, Balakrishna’s election was expected to be a one sided event.
However, we have heard reports that the contest is turning out to be a very close fight, with a slight advantage for Balakrishna. This is due to the intense campaigning being done by opposition parties, claiming that Balakrishna is a non local who will leave the constituency after victory.
To counter these claims, Balakrishna has bought a house in the area and his family members are also campaigning extensively. This will be one contest to watch out for.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections