Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently fighting for the MLA seat from Hindupur, which is expected to be a Nandamuri stronghold. Sr NTR and Nandamuri Hariskrishna contested successfully from this area and a few weeks ago, Balakrishna’s election was expected to be a one sided event.
However, we have heard reports that the contest is turning out to be a very close fight, with a slight advantage for Balakrishna. This is due to the intense campaigning being done by opposition parties, claiming that Balakrishna is a non local who will leave the constituency after victory.
To counter these claims, Balakrishna has bought a house in the area and his family members are also campaigning extensively. This will be one contest to watch out for.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you