Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently fighting for the MLA seat from Hindupur, which is expected to be a Nandamuri stronghold. Sr NTR and Nandamuri Hariskrishna contested successfully from this area and a few weeks ago, Balakrishna’s election was expected to be a one sided event.
However, we have heard reports that the contest is turning out to be a very close fight, with a slight advantage for Balakrishna. This is due to the intense campaigning being done by opposition parties, claiming that Balakrishna is a non local who will leave the constituency after victory.
To counter these claims, Balakrishna has bought a house in the area and his family members are also campaigning extensively. This will be one contest to watch out for.
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
- Shoot update on Balayya101
Articles that might interest you