Singer turned composer Raghu Kunche is now focussed on making a mark for himself in the Kannada film industry. He is now busy composing tunes for a film, which has Kannada’s top actor, Darshan, in the lead role. Apart from giving tunes, Raghu himself will croon for the songs in the album.
Raghu Kunche, who made a mark as a playback singer, made his debut as music director in Tollywood with ‘Bumper Offer’, which released in 2009. After this, he gave music for a handful of movies and his recent album, Dongaata, starring Manchu Lakhmi in the lead role, is a decent hit.
As a singer, he sang over 500 songs and received numerous awards in Tollywood. He hosted many TV shows and also made a mark as a dubbing artist in the initial days of his career. But as of now, he is taking serious strides towards becoming a noted musician in South Indian film industry.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you