Star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film is currently underway in Kolkata. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s heroine. Touted as a gangster drama, Thalapathy62 will feature stylized action sequences.
As per the latest updates, Tollywood stunt co-ordinators duo Ram-Lakshman have been roped in to compose the film’s action sequences. The film’s Kolkata schedule will last for 20 days.
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this film. Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens for Diwali, 2018.
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest