Satya Prabhas, son of popular director Ravi Raja Pinisetty who earlier directed several blockbusters like Chanti, Pedarayudu and Yamudiki Mogudu etc, is gearing up to release his debut directorial venture, Malupu. An alumnus of the reputed American Film Institute, Satya Prabhas is the first ever Indian film student that won an award for his student short film at AFI.
Malupu is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual based on real incidents. This action thriller has Satya Prabhas’ brother and popular actor Aadhi Pinisetty of Gundello Godari fame and Nikki Galrani in the lead roles and also marks the comeback of Richa Pallod of Tarun’s Nuvve Kavali fame. The film’s audio was released recently and the theatrical trailer has been appreciated by movie lovers. Malupu is gearing up for a wide release in June.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?