Satya Prabhas, son of popular director Ravi Raja Pinisetty who earlier directed several blockbusters like Chanti, Pedarayudu and Yamudiki Mogudu etc, is gearing up to release his debut directorial venture, Malupu. An alumnus of the reputed American Film Institute, Satya Prabhas is the first ever Indian film student that won an award for his student short film at AFI.
Malupu is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual based on real incidents. This action thriller has Satya Prabhas’ brother and popular actor Aadhi Pinisetty of Gundello Godari fame and Nikki Galrani in the lead roles and also marks the comeback of Richa Pallod of Tarun’s Nuvve Kavali fame. The film’s audio was released recently and the theatrical trailer has been appreciated by movie lovers. Malupu is gearing up for a wide release in June.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you